Experience a whole new world of elite development for web applications and mobile devices all under one roof.
DataFlo is seeking an experienced Database Administrator/Developer who can bring industry best practices and methodologies to the company’s expanding information technology environment.
Job Title: Database Administrator / Developer
This position will support database operations on all Microsoft SQL Server databases and Oracle 10g Databases. The database environment includes a number of relational and dimensional models. The database administrator will also be responsible for ensuring business continuity through daily backup of all databases and administering data across multiple global locations. The successful candidate will also participate in the analysis, design, implementation, testing, installation, and documentation of new database related development.
Education/Skills / Attributes Required
- BA/BS in computer Science/Business or related area
- Experience with SQL 2012 and Oracle 11g is highly preferable
- Experience with Oracle SQL Developer
- Experience with SQL Server in a clustered environment
- Working knowledge of network communications, Multi-tiered Architecture, .Net applications, SharePoint Services.
- Ability to handle multiple projects and tasks
- Excellent communication, problem solving, and analytical skills with detail oriented mind set
- 3-5 years’ experience and extensive, hands-on knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server 2005/2008 database and Oracle 10g/11g development and administration
- 1 to 3 years’ experience with SQL Server 2005/2008 Reporting Services (SSRS), Integration Services (SSIS), Analysis Services (SSAS), Microsoft Office SharePoint Server (MOSS), Microsoft Office Performance Point Server
- Scheduling and monitoring all SQL Jobs
- Participating in off-hours on-call rotation
- Daily communication of server status
- Manage data backup and recovery activities and planning
- Act as a team member providing project and technical leadership
- Provide regular project and system updates to IT management
- Timely resolution of all problems
- Performing SQL Server installations, updates, and upgrades
- Designing & develop processes to extract, transform, and load (ETL) data between disparate systems using SQL Server Integration Services, stored procedures, and functions
- Database performance tuning
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and ability to work in a team-based development environment
- Ability to translate business requirements into technical designs
- Self-guided and able to guide/mentor others
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly and to work within a structured consulting project methodology
- Ability to solve technical issues independently or with limited guidance
How to Apply
Qualified and Interested candidates Should
Click Here To Apply Online
Application Deadline 7th February, 2013
Employment Opportunities at Manpower Nigeria. Apply Now!