Job Title: Production Manager/Pharmacist
As a production manager you shall be involved with the planning, coordination and control of manufacturing processes. You will also ensure that goods and services are produced efficiently.
Fulfills the monthly and weekly production plans according to the schedule.
Ensures that all production equipment is maintained in good working order.
Ensuring that health and safety guidelines are followed.
Ensures that all standard yields are maintained by production lines.
Controls production process and production facilities.
Ensures the general cleanliness and hygienic conditions of the manufacturing areas.
Qualification and Educational Requirements
- B. Pharm with 5-8 years' experience as a senior production officer, for the post of Production Manager.
- B. Pharm with 5-8 years' experience as a senior pharmaceutical officer, for the post of Production Pharmacist.
- Possess knowledge ofrules and regulations of regulatory bodies such as NAFDAC and PCN
- Additional qualifications may be an advantage.
- High organizational and management skill.
- Able to work with and coordinate a diverse group of people.
- Computer Literate.
How to Apply
Please send in your CV alongside your application letter to (please quote the title of the job you are applying for as the subject matter of your email) to firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com
Employment Opportunities at Manpower Nigeria. Apply Now!