strategy formulation and implementation expertise and business operation improvement skills.
We are currently recruiting for the position of:
Job Title: Linux Administrator
The successful candidate will work together with the IT VAS Executive to ensure that all main actions linked to the VAS platform are properly coordinated, scheduled and followed up on in order to establish corrective actions and ensure safety of data and access to the platform.
- Develop mobile and web applications
- Deploy new products and services.
- Programming skills (Visual, Basic and / Java); Operating systems/Database : Windows (2003, XP, Vista, Red-Hat Linux (Shell Scripting), Oracle DB, SQL, Php, Java)
- Domain name, service configuration and management; antivirus management and firewall configuration
- Good communication skills.
- Hardware: Administration and setup of Intel / Dell servers and PC systems with the following peripherals: mouse, monitors, multimedia systems, memory and network cards
How to Apply
Candidates who meet the above requirement should email their resume (using the Position title as the subject of the email) to:
firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
Application Deadline 15th February, 2013
Preparing for NLNG Aptitude Test? Get the Past Quests and Answers