distribution of petroleum products, goods and services
Our company is looking for young, energetic and dynamic individuals to join its highly competent team of employees along different career lines required for its strategic growth and expansion in both our Lagos and Port Harcourt locations.
Job Title: Management Trainee
Location: Lagos and Port Harcourt
- A good first degree from a reputable organization in the following
- Engineering - Mechanical, Electrical/Electronics, Chemical, Civil, Metallurgical & Material, Petrochemical, Petroleum, Pipeline etc.
- Have up to 2 years post-qualification work experience
- Candidates must have completed the one (1) mandatory NYSC program
- Prior experience in Engineering, Terminal Operations, HSE is an added advantage
- Applied Sciences - Chemistry, Computer Science, Geology, Physics, etc.
- Social Sciences - Economics, Business Administration, Project Management etc.
- Good oral & written communication skills
- Possess inherent leadership qualities
- Computer proficiency.
- Confident personality with good interpersonal skills
- Analytical in thinking
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Application Deadline 15th February, 2013
Employment Opportunities at Manpower Nigeria. Apply Now!