Job Title: Banking officers
Ref: AMFB BO/05
- B.Sc/HND in Banking/Finance, Business Admin, Accounting, Management etc.
- Should be computer literate.
- Sound knowledge of banking activities & regulatory requirements in the banking sector.
- 3 years minimum post-qualification experience in a financial institution.
- Age: 25/35 years
How To Apply
- Application letters should indicate the positions and job reference numbers
- Comprehensive curriculum vitae showing candidate's experience, place and date of birth, duly signed and to which photocopies of credentials should be attached.
- The names and contact addresses (including E-mail and telephone IGSM) numbers) of three reputable referees.
- Applications should to:
Microfinance Bank Opportunities,
No. 9, Dunukofia Street,
Area 11, Garki -Abuja
Applications can also be mailed electronically to:
Please note that multiple applications are not allowed
Application Deadline 27th February, 2013
Preparing for NLNG Aptitude Test? Get the Past Quests and Answers