Applications are herewith invited from suitably qualified top flight engineers and technologists for immediate recruitment into the underlisted vacant positions. The successful candidates shall be required to undergo on-the-job training under the installation contractors.
Job Title: Chief Security Officer
- A good West African School Certificate with at least five credits obtained in one seating shall be the minimum academic qualification.
- Must be ready and willing to work long hours and on shift basis if need be.
- Must be ready and willing to take up residence at Rumuolumeni, Port Harcourt.
- Retirement from any of the Armed Forces shall be of added advantage.
- Minimum of 7 years working experience and exposure in similar job positions in the Oil & Gas Industry
The salaries, wages, allowances and personnel welfare packages for all positions is in the region of salary scale for similar jobs obtainable in the downstream sector of the Oil Industry.
Method of Application
All interested and qualified applicants are to send their current curriculum vitae to:
Shortlisted candidates shall be invited for written and oral interview at a date to be determined by the Company
Application Deadline 7th February, 2013
Employment Opportunities at Manpower Nigeria. Apply Now!