commissioned in the second quarter of 2013.
Applications are herewith invited from suitably qualified top flight engineers and technologists for immediate recruitment into the underlisted vacant positions. The successful candidates shall be required to undergo on-the-job training under the installation contractors.
Job Title: Operations & Maintenance Engineers & Technologists
- The ideal candidate must have cognate experience in Tank Farm management and/or Oil Depot Operations.
- Must be ready and willing to work tong lours and on shift basis if need be.
- Must be ready and willing to take up residence at Rumuolumeni Port Harcourt
- A university degree with second class lower division (or a Higher National Diploma with Upper Credit) in mechanical engineering, shall be the minimum academic qualification.
- Minimum of 5 years working experience and exposure in similar job positions in the Oil & Gas Industry.
Method of Application
All interested and qualified applicants are to send their current curriculum vitae to:
The salaries, wages, allowances and personnel welfare packages for all positions is in the region of salary scale for similar jobs obtainable in the downstream sector of the Oil Industry.
Application Deadline 7th February, 2013
Shortlisted candidates shall be invited for written and oral interview at a date to be determined by the Company
Someone might need this, why not Share it.