Job Title: Lead Process Engineer
- Before Contract award
- Active participation in Interface Management preparation.
- Possible participation in meetings with vendors.
- Possible participation in meetings with selected contractor.
- Follow up of possible anticipated studies or activities.
- Follow-up of Contractor and Sub-contractors activities - detailed engineering, construction engineering, procurement, FAT - related to Process and ensure compliance with Company/Project specifications and with the requirements of the project documentation.
- Co-ordination with other disciplines including safety and instrumentation.
- Co-ordination with Company Site Reps on yards of the construction activities preparation including construction and integration activities in Nigeria.
- Assistance to the Topsides Construction Supervisor for the preparation of the QA/ QC system to be put in place.
- Reporting to the Topsides Engineering Manager on progress of his activities and any changes thereto.
- Review of proposed deviations and recommendation for project management approval
- Co-ordination with Company Hull Engineering team.
- Co-ordination and liaison with other packages.
- Co-ordination and liaison with DEV/ED/ECP.
- Co-ordination with Company Commissioning and start-up team.
- Assist the Topsides Engineering Manager during the detail engineering, for finalization of specifications and drawings, selection of vendors, preparation of construction and integration activities for instrumentation and control.
- Supervise the execution of the Detail Engineering phase for what concerns instrumentation and Control in compliance with CLIENTS'S referential and Contract.
- Master degree in Process.
- Familiar with CLIENT'S GS.
- Language: Fluent English.
- 10 year experience in Process in Oil and Gas activities.
- Experience in FPSO (or offshore facilities) is a plus.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Deadline 13th February, 2013