strategy formulation and implementation expertise and business operation improvement skills.
We rae currently recruiting for the position of:
Job Title: Oracle Fusion Middleware Developer
- Extensive BPEL development experience
- Proven experience managing technology projects
- Experience in Oracle SOA Fusion Suite, Java/J2EE, BPEL,
- Experience with all Adapters as part of Fusion suite.
- Experience integrating various systems using Fusion as Middleware.
- Extensive technical and functional understanding of Fusion out-of-the box offerings.
- Enterprise Service Bus, Web Services standards, XSL/XSLT processes, XML, XML Schemas, JDeveloper, SOAP, and WSDL’s with corporate perspective.
- Working knowledge of SQL, PL/SQL and Oracle
- Experience with SOA governance is a plus
- The ideal candidate will be responsible for designing, developing and supporting major components of the company’s Middleware platform.
- Performs production support and troubleshooting and maintenance (defect resolution)
- Support existing Middleware Integration and Backend systems.
- Prepares and executes accurate unit test plans, test data, and test modules and scripts
- Documents code changes and unit test results per Best Practices.
- Multi-tasking, working independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced environment.
- He/she will be involved in the development lifecycle from design, implementation, testing and release with a focus on delivering solutions against business goals, technical requirements and platform engineering standards.
- Develops code for system changes or new modules according to specifications and standards
- Reviewing code, identifying and resolving defects reported in DEV, QA, SIT, and UAT cycles (and/or ability to program software modules in these same cycles)
5 years experience with requirements gathering, analysis, design and development of integration solutions using Fusion Middleware with experience in Test-driven development.
How to Apply
Candidates who meet the above requirement should email their resume (using the Position title as the subject of the email) to:
email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 15th February, 2013