Job Title: Registrar/Chief Executive of the Radiographers Board of Nigeria.
The applicant must possess:
- B.Sc Radiography
- Diploma of College of Radiographers London (DCR) or;
- Diploma of The Institute of Radiography (DIR)
- Twelve 12 year post-qualification working experience
- Applicant MUST be registered with the Radiographers Registration Board of Nigeria and should be a member of Association of Radiographers of Nigeria
- He/she must be of proven integrity.
- Adequate administrative experience
- A leadership and managerial skills
- Good communication & interpersonal skills
- A working knowledge of computers
The Registrar is the Secretary as well as the Chief Executive of the Board
- Convenes meetings of the Board or of any committee thereof and keep minutes of the proceedings at all such meetings as the case may be
- Prepares and maintains a register of the names, addresses, approved qualifications and of other particulars
- Perform other functions as Board may direct from time to time
Salary and Conditions of Service
Salary & allowances are as contained in Conditions of Service for Public Office Holders of similar category.
The Post is for a term of four (4) years renewable once subject to performance
Method of Application
Applications must be accompanied with detailed Curriculum Vitae & certified photocopies of original credentials. The application submitted must be typewritten. Fifteen (15) copies must be forwarded to:
Head of Administration
Radiographers Registration board of Nigeria
Central Medical Library Compound,
Adjacent Psychiatric Hospital,
Murtala Muhammed Way, Yaba, Lagos.
Application Deadline 27th March, 2013
Employment Opportunities at Manpower Nigeria. Apply Now!