Job Title: Quality Control Analyst/Microbiologist
As a Quality Control Analyst you shall be involved with the coordination and execution of the quality analysis and control activities of the company's production line.
You shall be involved in conduct of required pre and post-production test and analysis of the company.
Implements the quality control operational manuals in line with regulatory and other set standards.
Ensure conformance of manufacturing processes with organizational standards and objectives, polices and regulatory guidelines.
Qualification and Educational Requirements
- B.Sc./B.Tech/HND in Microbiology, Biochemistry or any other related discipline
- 3 - 5 years experience of working in the QA/QC unit of a pharmaceutical company.
- Ability to carry out chemical/microbial analysis on raw materials, packaging components & finished products.
- Ability to sample and vet packaging materials
- Computer Literate.
- Additional qualification may be an advantage.
How to Apply
Please send in your CV alongside your application letter to (please quote the title of the job you are applying for as the subject matter of your email) to email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org
Employment Opportunities at Manpower Nigeria. Apply Now!