Job Title: Fire Marshall
Ref Code: FRMARS
Location: Port Harcourt/Remote Site Locations
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinates and supervises all Company Fire Brigade activities, supporting relevant Fire Brigade Chief.
- He is the focal point for advanced fire fighting training, fire attack intervention techniques and tactics, rescue at height, coordinates and leads the operations during main emergencies.
- He supervises and advices on the requirements for procurement and maintenance of fire trucks, fire vehicles, and mobile fire fighting system.
- Support the Company HSE manager during developing of HSE MS procedure relevant to fire fighting.
- He supervises all fire fighting system maintenance, periodical checks and tests.
- He ensures that all the controls are carried out in due time, as per Nigerian laws and regulations, international standards and Company procedures.
- He supervises and advices about EPC of stationary fire fighting system both for Company premises and Company project.
- Minimum of 10 years experience in a similar role
- Must hold a NEBOSH National Certificate in Fire Safety and Risk Management.
- A University degree in any Engineering or physical science discipline.
- Working knowledge of MS Office applications.
- Ability to plan, coordinate, supervise and evaluate the work of subordinate employees; evaluate programs, policies and procedures, analyze operations and take effective action to correct deficiencies and resolve problems.
- Communicate effectively both orally and in writing; prepare a variety of correspondence, reports and other written materials; allocate and make effective use of available resources.
- Ability to develop program plans, budgets and evaluate work accomplishments; read, interpret and apply laws, rules, regulations and establish and maintain effective work relationships with regulatory agencies, departments heads, associates and subordinates.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Applications using the reference code as the subject of the email to: QSE.email@example.com
Application Deadline 6th March, 2013
Employment Opportunities at Manpower Nigeria. Apply Now!