To support maximization of our existing assets and the pursuit of our business expansion agenda, we seek talented, enthusiastic, innovative and multi-tasking individuals to fill the below position of:
Job Title: Drilling Engineer
Reports To: Petroleum/Production Engineering Manager
The candidate shall be responsible for all the Drilling, Completion and Work over activities of the Company.
- Minimum of a 2nd Class Honours University degree in any Engineering discipline.
- Approximately 1 to 10 years relevant experience in Drilling, Completion and Work over operations in the Oil and Gas industry.
- Good people management and relationship skills.
- Ability to speak French is an advantage.
- Good knowledge of drilling rig management, procurement, logistics and supply chain.
- Well organized and safety conscious.
- Good project management skills.
- Plan, co-ordinate and manage sourcing of drilling rigs.
- Co-ordinate the preparation of drilling, Completion and Work over programs. Manage the drilling, Completion and Work over execution activities to ensure they are implemented within budget and schedule.
- Ensure that all data and reports related to Drilling, Completion and Work over activities are obtained and well kept.
- Ensure that all reports are prepared and submitted to all relevant authorities.
- Obtain in time all necessary approvals from all relevant authorities.
- Maintain a good working relationship with Government agencies.
- Design and execute tendering processes.
- Manage relationship with contractors.
- Supervise and provide leadership to Drillng Engineers.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs (Microsof tWord Format) as an attachment to: email@example.com. Using Drilling Engineer - SA013 as the subject of your email
Application Deadline 7th February, 2013
Employment Opportunities at Manpower Nigeria. Apply Now!