Job Title: Office Manager
Reports to: Managing Partner
Overall responsibility of the Office Manager is the management of the day to day operations of the Firm. In addition to running the office, must know about standard human resources practices, and be able fulfill other business management duties.
- A degree in business administration or management, finance, human resources, estate management, or comparable work experience.
- Competences: Must be Computer Literate
- Must be able to work with minimal Supervision
- Good People Management
- Excellent Organizational Skills
- 7 years post-graduation experience in similar capacity
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must have excellent problem solving and decision making skills
- Excellent Supervisory and leadership skills
- Recruitment and Selection, Training Administration, Performance Evaluation, Review practice systems and policies and procedures
- Maintenance of Building & equipment, Purchasing, Ensuring Smooth running of Telecommunications, reception services, internet, mail, dispatch, generator maintenance, security etc
- Ensuring compliance with work Product quality control, professional standards and other practice management functions
Interested and qualified candidates should please send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Ref: OMGR.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Application Deadline 11th March, 2013
Preparing for NLNG Aptitude Test? Get the Past Quests and Answers