This commitment reflects Chevron's continuing policy to afford equal opportunity to qualified individuals regardless of their religion, sex, age, disability, or veteran status. This commitment is more than adhering to laws, it is the recognition and appreciation of individual uniqueness and the value of a diverse workforce.
Whatever your career dreams, you will have the opportunities to pursue and achieve them at Chevron. As a part of the team, you will never stop learning. Individual growth is encouraged with robust opportunities for personal development and contributing to company-wide success.
Come be a part of a dynamic team in one of Chevron's largest exploration and production companies and one of Africa's most prolific oil-producing countries.
The following Vacancies exist an Aviation Superintendent and a Mooring Master:
|Job Reference No.:||2013-SCM-01|
|Job Title:||AVIATION SUPERINTENDENT|
|Job Description:||Manages Chevron Nigeria Limited aircraft operations and aviation personnel, to include anciliary services (i.e. 3rd party contractors) for safety and efficiency in all fixed and rotary wing operations, and ensures compliance with contract requirements and government regulations.|
|Required Qualifications:||Bachelor's degree with a minimum of Second Class Lower Division in Engineering, Aviation Sciences, Social Sciences or business related courses and a valid Commercial Pilot license for Airplane or Helicopter with Air Transport Pilot Licence (ATPL), or an Aircraft Maintenance Engineer License with type rating.|
|Required Skills:||- Extensive experience and expertise in
offshore flying, aviation operation related activities, including base
and flight operations management, Safety Management System (SMS)
implementation and management, OR
- Extensive experience leading a maintenance team, including maintenance planning, base maintenance supervision, remote operations' maintenance management, shop maintenance and line maintenance supervision
- Demonstrable knowledge of aviation safety management, international and local aviation regulations and Standard Operating Procedures
- Ability to understand and work with Nigerian Civil Aviation Regulations (NCAR) and Aircraft Flight Operations Manual (FOM) for planning operations
- Strong knowledge of line flight operations, flight planning, safety management systems, dispatch control, maintenance support planning, and airport management
- Proven ability to manage integrated functional teams
- Proficiency in the use of aviation specific software tools and systems
- Effective communication and leadership skills
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Suite
|Experience||Minimum of eight (8) years experience as a licensed fixed or rotary wing Pilot or as a licensed aircraft or helicopter engineer.|
|Job Type:||Full Time (Regular)|
|Job Category:||Supply Chain Management|
|Job Reference No.:||2013-DW-01|
|Job Title:||MOORING MASTER|
|Job Description:|| - Mooring Operations: Pilot
Oil/LPG/Product tankers in/out at various berths, including but not
limited, SPM, tandem at F(P)SO facilities and serves as
- Cargo transfer Operations: Act as Terminal Representative on board to coordinate all transfer operations between import/export vessels and terminal and dispactch the cargo documentation.
- Maintenance: Inspect , coordinat and supervise maintenance to berths and associated equipment.
- Audit tugs and line boats and ensure that proper operational procedures are in place.
|Required Qualifications:||Unlimited Ocean-Going Master Mariner license with "Dangerous Cargo" (Oil & Gas) endorsement.|
|Required Skills:|| -Demonstrable skills in pilotage of large Crude Oil and Liquefied Petroleum Gas (LPG) vessels
-Proven ability to co-ordinate loading/discharging of vessels
-Exceptional leadership and mentoring skills
-Demonstrated ability to work harmoniously in a team
-Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Suite
|Experience||Minimum of Ten (10) years experience in marine transportation, offshore terminals, mooring and cargo transfer operations.|
|Job Type:||Full Time (Regular)|
|Job Category:||Asset Development|
Interested candidates are to visit https://www.chevronnigeriajobs.com/OpenJobs.aspx to apply.
Application Deadline: 28th March, 2013
Employment Opportunities at Manpower Nigeria. Apply Now!