We are recruiting to fill the below position:
Job Title: Chief Financial Officer
Job Opening ID: 702
Roles and responsibilities
- Lead/Manage the Group’s finance, treasury, accounting, Sales, legal and HR departments, and oversee all aspects of the Finance & Accounting functions of the organization.
- Engage the Board by providing timely and accurate analysis of budgets, financial trends and forecasts, regulatory action; and reporting on issues on the operating model and operational delivery.
- Oversee the company’s long-term budgetary planning and cost management in alignment with its strategic plans. Oversee the implementation of the approved budgets, so as to monitor progress and present operational reports to the CEO,
- Oversee the company’s treasury management activities, understand the sources and uses of cash, and maintain the integrity of Company funds, securities and other valuable documents in line with the Group’s treasury management policy
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with EXCO so as to align their financial management needs with the short-long term financial planning and projections of the Group. Provide EXCO with advice on the financial implications of business activities.
- Mature and proactive leader
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to communicate and manage well at all levels of the organization and with staff at remote locations essential.
- Strong analytical skills
- Master's Degree with 10 years work experience
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Deadline 27th March, 2013