Job Title: Senior Program Manager
- With strong management skills and democracy/governance experience, to assist in overseeing implementation of democracy support programs.
- Candidate should be able to develop/implement work plans, write reports, carry out monitoring and evaluation, and ensure adherence to financial regulations and transactions and represent organisation at public events.
- Bachelors degree in Law/social sciences and a graduate. degree.
- Also strong oral and written communication skills, excellent analysis skills, at least 7 years experience in senior level position.
- With a good LL.B degree, a Masters degree and at leas 5 years post-call experience.
- In addition, ability to develop and implement work plans, write reports and possess very good written English and communication skills and great creativity.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should write detailed application letter on the face of e-mail, with CV pasted at the bottom to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 16th March, 2013
Employment Opportunities at Manpower Nigeria. Apply Now!