On any given day, two billion people use Unilever products to look good, feel good and get more out of life.
With more than 400 brands focused on health and wellbeing, no company touches so many people’s lives in so many different ways.
Our portfolio ranges from nutritionally balanced foods to indulgent ice creams, affordable soaps, luxurious shampoos and everyday household care products. We produce world-leading brands including Lipton, Knorr, Dove, Axe, Hellmann’s and Omo, alongside trusted local names such as Blue Band, Pureit and Suave.
Unilever Nigeria Plc is recruiting to fill the below position:
Job Title: Factory Services Maintenance Manager
Job Number: 130006A0
Shift: Day Job
Dept: Supply Chain
Locations: Nigeria-Ogun State-Agbara-Agbara - Soaps Factory
Delivery of uninterrupted utilities services to the plants by effective management Of utilities equipment and implementation of asset care strategy on site.
- B.sc. Mechanical Engineering with minimum five years hands one experience.
- Good communication and leadership skill
- Adequate project management skill.
- Proficient in Microsoft office applications.
- Ensure delivery of uninterrupted utilities services by effective management of water generation, air generation, steam generation and the cooling systems.
- Responsible for the implementation of asset care strategy anf third party services provider management.
- Ensuring availability of appropriate spares for maintenance while still maintaining the stock norm.
- Ensuring site engineering operations are executed and reliable according to Unilever global engineering standard and safety, health and environment standard.
- Actively participate in delivering of project deliverables on site.
- Ensuring the inspection and timingly maintenance of critical pressure equipments on site.
- Coordination of maintenance activities towards achieving optimum overall plant operational efficiency.
- Coordination and implementation of engineering standards thereby contributing to overall plant operational efficiency.
- Ensuring effective maintenance of plants and equipment at optimum level to deliver factory targets in terms of throughput, efficiency and cost.
- Ensuring implementation of TPM as a way of life in the plants.
- Ensuring engineering skill profiles and practices are aligned with current and future needs of the business.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Deadline 2nd April, 2013
Employment Opportunities at Manpower Nigeria. Apply Now!