Due to our recent business expansion and capacity building initiative, unique career opportunities exist in our organisation for highly competent and self motivated individuals who seek a truly professional organisation to maximise their potential.
Job Title: Executive Trainee
Number of Openings: Seven (7)
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
The trainee will undergo an intensive training program that is tailored towards a specific role for a definite period. Successful candidates must be ready to take on challenging tasks and assignments in any of the company’s location.
The executive trainee’s primary responsibility is to communicate with clients and recommend solutions to customer problems.
- BSC/HND degree in any field.
- Candidate must be female.
- A strong desire to contribute positively to people’s lives.
- Evidence of having participated in the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) scheme or exemption.
- Not older than 24 years as at 1st January 2013.
- Good leadership and communication skills.
Industry competitive standard (including various customised benefits).
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their curriculum vitae (CV) via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications MUST reach us on or before March 20th, 2013. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Application Deadline 20th March, 2013
Employment Opportunities at Manpower Nigeria. Apply Now!