We also provide pipeline integrity solutions,including inspection and data management. As part of our "Innovation Now" customer focus and commitment,GE Oil & Gas leverages technological innovation from other GE businesses, such as aviation and healthcare,to continuously improve oil and gas industry performance and productivity. GE Oil & Gas employs more than 12,000 people worldwide and operates in over 70 countries.
We are currently recruiting for the position of:
Job Title: Human Resources Manager
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job Number: 1632532
As a key member of the GE Human Resources team and reporting into the Senior Human Resources Manager, Western Africa, you will serve as the lead HRM for Oil & Gas business in SSA and provide strategic leadership and expertise for the full scope of the Human Resources (HR) function for Nigeria.
- Provide HR leadership, coaching and generalist support.
- Drive strategic and operational level HR-related planning including Labor Relations, Recruiting & Staffing, Pipeline Management, Compensation & Benefits, Leadership Coaching, Employee Development and Performance Management.
- Develop appropriate work force plans in support of key business needs in a dynamic, changing environment and develop/implement appropriate change management plans as required.
- Provide support and/or deliver training on a variety of Human Resources topics.
- Provide Executive Coaching to business leadership.
- Serve as an impartial employee advocate to ensure that all individuals receive fair and equitable treatment.
- Provide HR support for other GE businesses in Nigeria.
- Lead/Initiate new and innovative global HR practices to create a strong culture of leadership and high performing teams.
- Ensure/Maintain all HR processes & records relative to local statutory requirements while providing guidance and leadership to the business regarding regulatory interpretation and compliance.
- Implement appropriate communication tools and systems to ensure effective flow of information including employee opinion surveys, leadership communications, etc.
- Degree qualified in Business Administration, Human Resources, Industrial Relations or other HR-related disciplines.
- Minimum 7 years HR Generalist experience in the region, ideally HR leadership in a multinational environment.
- Project management, facilitation and complex problem-solving skills.
- High energy level, driven with positive enthusiasm & a pragmatic approach.
- Fluency in English (oral and written) required.
- Master's degree in Business Administration or a Human Resources related field.
- Multinational experience
- HR leadership in a start-up/entrepreneurial organization
- Demonstrated success in development & application of up-to-date practice in employee relations, HR policy & formulation, recruitment & staffing and training & development.
- Strong written & oral communication skills with the ability to influence all levels of the organization and multicultural/international environments.
- Credible track record of delivering impactful results/solutions in a complex, fast paced work environment
- Demonstrated leadership and ability to work in a matrix team environment.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and initiate, lead and manage change.
Qualified and Interested candidates should
Click Here To Apply Online
Application Deadline 26th March, 2013
Employment Opportunities at Manpower Nigeria. Apply Now!