We also provide pipeline integrity solutions,including inspection and data management. As part of our "Innovation Now" customer focus and commitment,GE Oil & Gas leverages technological innovation from other GE businesses, such as aviation and healthcare,to continuously improve oil and gas industry performance and productivity. GE Oil & Gas employs more than 12,000 people worldwide and operates in over 70 countries.
We are currently recruiting for the position of:
Job Title: Human Resources Manager
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job Number: 1632532
As a key member of the GE Human Resources team and reporting into the Senior Human Resources Manager, Western Africa, you will serve as the lead HRM for Oil & Gas business in SSA and provide strategic leadership and expertise for the full scope of the Human Resources (HR) function for Nigeria.
- Provide HR leadership, coaching and generalist support.
- Drive strategic and operational level HR-related planning including Labor Relations, Recruiting & Staffing, Pipeline Management, Compensation & Benefits, Leadership Coaching, Employee Development and Performance Management.
- Develop appropriate work force plans in support of key business needs in a dynamic, changing environment and develop/implement appropriate change management plans as required.
- Provide support and/or deliver training on a variety of Human Resources topics.
- Provide Executive Coaching to business leadership.
- Serve as an impartial employee advocate to ensure that all individuals receive fair and equitable treatment.
- Provide HR support for other GE businesses in Nigeria.
- Lead/Initiate new and innovative global HR practices to create a strong culture of leadership and high performing teams.
- Ensure/Maintain all HR processes & records relative to local statutory requirements while providing guidance and leadership to the business regarding regulatory interpretation and compliance.
- Implement appropriate communication tools and systems to ensure effective flow of information including employee opinion surveys, leadership communications, etc.
- Degree qualified in Business Administration, Human Resources, Industrial Relations or other HR-related disciplines.
- Minimum 7 years HR Generalist experience in the region, ideally HR leadership in a multinational environment.
- Project management, facilitation and complex problem-solving skills.
- High energy level, driven with positive enthusiasm & a pragmatic approach.
- Fluency in English (oral and written) required.
- Master's degree in Business Administration or a Human Resources related field.
- Multinational experience
- HR leadership in a start-up/entrepreneurial organization
- Demonstrated success in development & application of up-to-date practice in employee relations, HR policy & formulation, recruitment & staffing and training & development.
- Strong written & oral communication skills with the ability to influence all levels of the organization and multicultural/international environments.
- Credible track record of delivering impactful results/solutions in a complex, fast paced work environment
- Demonstrated leadership and ability to work in a matrix team environment.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and initiate, lead and manage change.
Qualified and Interested candidates should
Click Here To Apply Online
Application Deadline 26th March, 2013