Due to our recent business expansion and capacity building initiative, unique career opportunities exist in our organisation for highly competent and self motivated individuals who seek a truly professional organisation to maximise their potential.
Job Title: Intern
Number of Openings: Five (5).
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
The intern will undergo an intensive training program that is tailored towards a specific role for a definite period. Successful candidates must be ready to take on challenging tasks and assignments in any of the company’s location.
The intern's primary responsibility is to work with executive trainees to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Undergraduate (in any social science field) seeking industrial attachment.
- Candidate must be female.
- A strong desire to contribute positively to people’s lives.
- Letter of recommendation for industrial attachment from intern’s school.
- Not older than 22 years as at 1st January 2013.
- Good oral and written communication skill.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their curriculum vitae (CV) via email to: email@example.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Application Deadline March 20th 2013
Employment Opportunities at Manpower Nigeria. Apply Now!