infrastructure, hosting and consulting services in areas ranging from mainframe computers to nanotechnology.
We are recruiting to fill the below position:
Job Title: Country Representative - Nigeria
Job ID: S_D-0563291
The Nigeria Country Representative will be a demonstrated self-starter with high initiative and the ability to work independently and as part of a global cross-functional team. They will posses excellent organizational, communications and interpersonal skills with a clear understanding of HR Processes, HR technology, HR ERP, HR business strategy and organizational structure. The Nigeria Country Representative must also have an in depth knowledge of Nigeria labor legislation and government regulations and Nigeria HR Policies.
- High School Diploma/GED
- At least 2 years experience in Developing, formulating , implement policies, procedure and program. ( Project Management skills)
- At least 2 years experience in HR (focus on Nigeria)
- At least 2 years experience in working on multi-country
- English: Fluent
- Bachelor's Degree
- At least 5 years experience in Developing, formulating , implement policies, procedure and program. ( Project Management skills)
- At least 5 years experience in HR (focus on Nigeria)
- At least 5 years experience in working on multi-country
- Representing Nigeria in the definition of the global process design and implementation
- Driving the harmonization efforts in Nigeria for the HRMS project, within defined project scope of policies, processes, Ts&Cs and SDM
- Interlocking and integrating with the other project work streams (processes leads, SDM lead, LR/ER, BC, systems) for the harmonization design (to-be state)
- Ensuring consistency in the country implementation of the global process design by cross-teaming across the Global Process project team, Global Process project team and the Country Implementation project team
- Producing country specific policy documentation and ensuring interlock and compliance by cross-teaming both within the HRMS Project and externally with Finance, Legal, Data Privacy, ER/IR and other functions/business unit groups
- Providing regular status on activities and highlighting issues, risks and changes identified by the Country Implementation project lead that impact Global processes.
- Escalating Business Process issues in a timely manner to the appropriate MEA Global Process Leader for resolution
- Working with the Global Process Leaders to identify country specific legally required deviations and ensure that they are supported and agreed to by the Global Process owner
- Serving as a process expert and change agent in driving global processes through every phase of the program
- Ensuring Business Process owned deliverables are completed and open items closed in a timely manner
- Providing Business Process support to country project activities like Business Process Procedure documents, testing, training, etc
- Demonstrating the proven ability to work effectively and efficiently in a fast paced environment with a strong customer service focus and excellent analytical skills
Interested and qualified candidates should
Click Here To Apply Online
Application Deadline 13th April, 2013
Employment Opportunities at Manpower Nigeria. Apply Now!