If your qualifications meet our available positions then we encourage you to apply for the following positions.
Job Title: Maintenance / Service Engineers
- Making scheduled checks on machinery and parts.
- Provide period up-dates on network maintenance
- Performing corrective and preventive maintenance of switch and access equipment
- The job holder will regularly travel offshore to oil and clean machinery and parts, find and fix faults and calibrating instrument.
- Manage spares, tools and equipment over haul and replacement
- Responding immediately to machinery breakdowns
- Understanding the basic principle of risk management and interpreting an offshore installation safety case.
- Keeping compliance operations managers informed of progress
- A Degree or Higher National Diploma in engineering, geology, computer science, chemistry or related discipline from a reputable higher institution.
- Must not be more than 27 years by March 2013.
- Youth Corpers passing out 2013 are encouraged to apply.
- Ability to multi task in a high pressured environment.
- Ability to work in remote areas
Successful applicants will receive local and international training.
How To Apply
Applicants interested in applying should send their CV’s in MS word to:
Application Deadline 19th March, 2012.