Job Title: Store Keeper
Store Keeper will be based in Rivers State, Nigeria is currently available and we seek an individual with the ability to deliver on the tasks and deliverable (listed below) and have the below stated competencies/skills.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for shipping and receiving of materials and supplies in the warehouse
- Supervise the loading and unloading of deliveries and shipments
- Supply requisitions management;
- Responsible for shipping canceled and damaged items back to vendors as appropriate.
- Organize and ensure accuracy of warehouse shipping, receiving and inventory databases.
- Responsible for sorting tasks for warehouse delivery and storage of materials
- Responsible for maintaining inventory levels and submitting purchase orders for parts and materials;
- Checking and Discrepancy resolution (receipts, deliveries warranties, repairs and surplus property)
- Records Management.
- Highly analytical and with good numeracy skills
- Able to work to deadlines with a minimum of supervisron
- Good interpersonal and communications skills
- Demonstrated ability to work in a multicultural environment
- Bachelor’s Degree in Management/Social Science/ Engineering discipline and/or a related certification.
- Experience in an international environment is an added advantage
- Fluent in English
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Application and tools
- You must have worked in Marine Engineering Company
- Previous Experience in warehousing and inventory management
Interested candidates should be addressed with the job title as the subject matter of the email and sent to:
Application Deadline 20th March, 2013