Job Title: Training Admin Personnel
- To help market and grow the Kenmaris and partners Training business by increasing the number of delegates attending our training courses.
- Identify and follow up on potential training leads and opportunities.
- On time
- Monitor and report on training competitors activities.
- Maintain effective working relationship with embassies and visa departments and assist delegates by providing required visa information in due time.
- Support arrangements for locally run courses
- Share best practices with other Training Administrators.
- Offer guidance and supervision to Training Administrative Assistant.
- Create interest and increase the number of in-country delegates attending Kenmaris and our partners, regional and local brand training courses on a year to year basis.
- Promote the full range of Kenmaris commercial Training products and services to existing and potential clients in the public, donor and health sector.
- Create awareness in the market of Kenmaris training services using a mixture of face to face contacts, telephone, mail shots, email etc.
- Build and maintain a contact and enquiry database.
- Keep up to date records and details of contracts established,
- Follow-up on enquiries made and produce weekly reports for the Managing Director.
- Support training course delegates in the processing of visas, accommodation and all other administrative support they might need to facilitate their attendance.
- Chase payments from delegates for training services provided
- Candidate must have a good degree from any accredited university
- Candidate must be very smart and good looking
- Candidate must be computer Literate
- Only Abuja based candidate should apply.
- Candidate must have marketing experience
- Candidate must have at least 2 years experience in a similar position
- Candidate must be able to communicate efficiently in English Language
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs via email to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 14th March, 2013
Employment Opportunities at Manpower Nigeria. Apply Now!