1.) Account Officer
- To update and track Vendors and Clients ledgers
- To ensure and maintain systematic filing system that makes items traceable at the first asking
- To key batch invoices, receipts and payment vouchers
- To assist in the generation of periodic financial statements through various end -of-the -month activities such as depreciation, salaries, Inventories, provisions, prepaid and accruals.
- To assist in the daily management of the company treasury
- To carry out timely and thorough monthly reconciliation statements.
- Must be intelligent, smart and be ready to work under pressure with little or no supervision
- Must be meticulous and not be prone to errors
- Strong dexterity in Peachtree, Sage or other account software
- 2 to 3 years hands on experience in similar position is desired Must be personable with impeccable oral and written communication ability
Applicants for (2) & (3) above must have at least a WAEC certificate with a valid drivers/ rider’s licence and must have minimum of 5 years experience. The applicant must be conversant with Lagos roads and must know the pros and cons of traffic instructions.
How to Apply
Qualified candidates should forward their applications with detailed Curriculum Vitae to:
Or The HR/Admin Manager,
Omais Investments Nigeria Limited
10 Dokun Ogundipe
Avenue Off Aina Eleko Street,
Onigbongbo Maryland Lagos State.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Application Deadline 27th March, 2013