- Must have a minimum of master’s degrees in Public Administration or Educational Administration or the likes.
- Must have years of experience in a Polytechnic or University (preferably, private)
- Must be dynamic and must not be above 50years of age
- Must have a minimum of first degree in relevant discipline.
- Must be a vast person in cultural studies.
- Must have been involved in cultural/dramatic studies in a university or Polytechnic
- Must be able to write and direct plays for film production
- With years of experience & picture of past works done
- Relevant qualification is an added advantage.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Report (with credentials / evidence of experience) to
The conference center,
@ 12:noon on 21st March, 2013
Note: Those who had applied before need not show up again
Application Deadline 21st March, 2013
Employment Opportunities at Manpower Nigeria. Apply Now!