Support Services. Lonadek Consulting evolved from the Lonadek Oil and Gas Systems Consultants, the systems Implementation arm of Lonadek, which provides state-of-the-art Computerized Technology and CADD support services in the Oil and Gas industry.
Lonadek specializes in Developing the workforce of tomorrow through capacity, capability and competence development initiatives, programmes and projects.
We recruit on behalf of our clients; train and provide the services of professionals and vocationals for the high technology driven industries.
The following job vacancy exist:
Job Title: Client Account Manager, Drilling & Completions
The Client Account Manager will implement sales strategies and manage customer accounts for Drilling & Completions product line.
Details of Responsibilities
- Direct Sales responsibility for Drilling Services for assigned Customer Base.
- Work within an established geographical area to generate new business, increase revenue and service existing customer.
- Maintains existing customer base by providing world-class customer service.
- Implements effective marketing plans to develop new business and acquire new customers.
- Implements effective marketing plans to penetrate new markets.
- Develop and maintain long term customer relationships and maintain contact with key decision makers within the customer base.
- Assist Sales Management with formulation of sales strategies and yearly budget.
- Generate and submit bids to existing and potential customers as needed.
- Visit customer worksites to make certain that the product is meeting customer expectations.
- Develops and drives profitable sales growth targets in the area of responsibility.
- Interfaces across the internal organization.
- Handles special projects as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree or HND minimum.
- 3+ years of experience in related field.
- Sales experience within the oil and gas industry.
- Drillings & Completions knowledge.
- Thorough understanding of client products/systems, customer requirements and market conditions.
- Excellent knowledge of commercial and contract language.
- Proficient with MS Office (Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint).
- Knowledge of multiple client products/applications and service lines.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, presentation, and negotiation skills.
- Significant sales experience that reflects a thorough understanding of the entire sales process.
- Demonstrates professional business acumen.
|Location:||Lagos & Port Harcourt|
How to Apply
Click Here to Apply