Job Title: Executive Director of Primary Health Care Development Agency
- To be eligible, an applicant must possess an MBBS and MPH degrees or Fellow in Public Health.
- The applicant must be registered with Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria and have current practising license.
- Must have a good background in Health Sector Management.
- In addition to the qualifications above, an applicant must have a minimum of 10 years cognate experience as a Public Health Physician.
- The Executive Director is the Chief Executive of the Agency;
- He/She is responsible for the day to day administration of the Agency.
Interested candidates are required to submit 10 copies of application letter and 10 copies of comprehensive C.V. (attached photocopies of relevant credentials). The format for the C.V. is as stated below:
- Full names with Surname in Capital
- Date of Birth
- State of Origin
- Names of Institutions attended with dates
- Names and Age of Children (if married)
- Academic qualifications with dates
- Work experience
- Present employment, salary and name of employer
- Extra-Curricular Activities
- Names and address of 3 referees (2 of whom must be authorities in candidates area who should forward reports directly to the Honourable Commissioner.
Application Deadline All applications and referee reports should be submitted on 8th April, 2013