1.) Production Manager
- Must be a graduate of engineering with experience of not less than 10 years in the lubricant production industry.
- He should be a member of NSE or COREN and shall not be more than 40 years of age.
- He must be also computer literate.
2.) Confidential Secretary
- Candidate must possess Bsc Hone. Or HND Upper Credit in Secretarial Admin.
- Have at least 5years post-NYSC experience in related industry
- Be good in shorthand and proficient in computer applications
- He must be excellent in speaking and writing English.
- Must be a chartered accountant with minimum of 5years experience in a manufacturing company with sound cost accounting background.
- A second degree would be added advantage.
4.) Electrical/Mechatronics Engineer
- A very competent BSC/B.
- Tech or equivalent Electronic Engineer with at least 10 years hands-on experience in automated filling machines and batching system is required.
- A good knowledge of Mechatronics and NSE/COREN registration will be added advantage.
- Should not be more than 35years old.
5.) Administrative Officer
- Must be a self-starter and responsible with a minimum of Bsc or HND in social sciences. Must have hands on experience of not less than 5 years and shall not be more than 35years old.
6.) Mechanical Engineer
- A well experience BSC/B.
- Tech or equivalent Mechanical Engineer having at least 10 years hands-on experience in plant operations and maintenance Membership of NSE/ COREN registration will be added advantage, should not be more than 35years old.
How to Apply
Interested candidate should send their CV and application to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 13th March, 2013