Qatar Airways is searching for talented individuals to join our award-winning team.
We take pride in our people—a dynamic and culturally diverse workforce is essential to why we are one of the finest and fastest growing airlines in the world.
We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages and Doha based employees receive a range of allowances and enjoy a tax-free income.
Qatar Airways is recruiting to fill the below position of:
Job Title: Airport Services Agent
Job Code: QR2233
- In this role you will deliver service to customers at the airport terminal, and helping create a stress free environment for customers whilst travelling with Qatar Airways.
- Ensure passengers receive total quality service and adhere to safety policy and security standards of the company.
- Responsibilities include constant liaison with Check-in, Transfer Desk, and other related areas for the smooth acceptance of passengers and direct Arriving/Departing passengers to the respective areas such as Hotel Desk, Visa Counter, Transfer Desk, Premium Lounges, and Boarding Gates etc.
- As the first personal contact between the Airline and its customers, you will portray QR image to the highest standard ensuring that our customers receive our award winning 5 Star services at all times.
- You will coordinate the handling of company materials and ensure smooth passenger handling and assist passengers with regards to entry requirements, visas etc and ensure passengers are assisted smoothly through airport facilities.
- To be successful in this role you will require a minimum 3 years experience in a customer service role preferably in Airport Operations (Check-in) / Travel Agency / Hospitality / Customer Service.
- You will be a High energy, be enthusiastic, have a positive attitude and have a pleasant personality.
- Fluent English (both spoken and written) is essential with knowledge of Amadeus Reservations & DCS preferred but not essential.
- You will have excellent attention to detail and the ability to work well in a team are essential to succeed.
- Willingness to work in shifts is essential.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should click the following link below:
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
- Resume / CV
- Education Certificates
- Copy of Passport
Preparing for NLNG Aptitude Test? Get the Past Quests and Answers