industries and equip them with the tools that will increase their chances of success in these highly competitive and turbulent times, as well as enhance their growth, and sustainability
Quo Magnis Limited is recruiting to fill the below position of:
Job Title: Financial Controller
Educational Qualifications / Experience:
- Minimum of university degree in Economics, Accounting or other Finance course
- Possession of ACCA, CFA or any other international Finance certification
- Minimum of 5 - 8 years working experience, with core experience of at least Three Continuous Years In Internal Control & Audit Function.
- Responsible for the overall coordination of finance and accounting processes designed to ensure profitability, manage growth and ensure compliance with financial requirements.
- Responsible for the review, analysis & interpretation of financial and budgetary reports, as well as coordination & preparation of monthly forecasts and bi-annual/medium term financial plans.
- Undertake a continuous risk assessment to ensure an AUDIT ASSURANCE PLAN is developed and put in place.
- Plan and implement internal controls and corporate governance policies and develop a risk and systems based audit approach for the company.
- Overall responsibility for fraud investigations while directing the planning and organization of audit reviews.
- Oversee fund investment; supervise cash management activities and execute capital-raising strategies to support expansion plans.
- Establish and maintain risk standards and policies & prepare the strategic and annual audit plans.
- Review monthly reports on receivables & non-performing client obligations, develop and present monthly reports on the company’s financial outlook.
- Risk Analysis and Management
- Financial Analysis and Interpretation
- Core Accounting Skills
- Proven ability of internal auditing experience
- Ability to think strategically and at the highest conceptual levels
- Analytical Skills.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cvs and Application to: email@example.com using Job Title as the subject of their email.
Application Deadline 15th March, 2013
Employment Opportunities at Manpower Nigeria. Apply Now!