Job Title: Sales Manager
- Sell the Company’s products and services to potential customers.
- Sell the Company’s technology solution directly to pharmaceutical and non-pharmaceutical companies.
- Work with the Country Sales Manager to coordinate marketing, customer services.
- Represent the Company at events and trade meetings to market its products.
- Manage the Company’s relationship with Industry.
- Develop and co-ordinate the operation of the Sales department by establishing territories, goals and quotas for Sales Assistants.
- Resolve customers complaints on marketing sales and service.
- Carry out and review market analyses to determine customer needs, sales volume potential and pricing schedules that will meet the Company’s goals.
- Minimum of a First Degree.
- Higher educational qualifications would be an added advantage (MBA Preferred).
- Approximately 5 to 7 years relevant experience in an upwardly mobile institution.
- Brand promise delivery skills.
- Excellent presentation skills with ability to prepare RFP/Bid and possession of good information technology skills.
- Good account & relationship management skills.
- Experience in Pharmaceutical and consumer sector will be an added advantage.
- Experience in solutions sales and development is an added advantage.
- Previously negotiated sales contract in excess of N25m.
How to Apply
Applications should be sent to: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org stating the role you are applying for as subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 15th March 2013
Employment Opportunities at Manpower Nigeria. Apply Now!