1.) Litigation Lawyer
- Called to the bar with a minimum of Second Class Honours Lower Division Degree from both the Law School University with a minimum of 4 years experience in a legal Chamber in Lagos.
- BSc/HND In Secretarial Studies with excellent computer skills and at least 5 years practical experience.
- BSc/HND/OND ln Computer Sciences with at least 3 years hands on experience.
(in English Language, Mathematics, Financial Accounting, Basic Technology, Chemistry. Physics, Biology, Computer ICT, Economies, French Language, Data Processing, Civic Education)
- Must be graduates of the relevant subject with at least 3 years teaching experience preparing students for IGCSE & WASSCE.
- Practitioners of Sign Language able to teach very young children sign language may apply.
- BSc/HND/OND marketing with good computer skills.
- A Minimum of School Certificate pass or attempted plus at least 5 years driving experience in lagos.
- A Minimum of School Certificate pass or attempted plus good training at a Security School or outfit with at least 3 years experience.
Interested candidates should please send application and CV with your contact address, GSM number to:
Application Deadline 18th March, 2013
Employment Opportunities at Manpower Nigeria. Apply Now!