is a business advisory and market intelligence services firm. Our objectives are to assist organizations to achieve their growth aspirations by providing market intelligence, strategy formulation and implementation expertise and business operation improvement skills.
GVA Partners is recruiting to fill the below position:
Job Title: Senior Accountant / Admin Manager
The successful candidate must be able to analyze financial information and prepare financial reports to determine or maintain record of assets, liabilities, profit and loss, tax liability, or other financial activities within an organization.
The job functions include but are not limited to:
- Perform a variety of general accounting support tasks
- Verifying the accuracy of invoices and other accounting documents or records
- Update and maintain accounting journals, ledgers and other records detailing financial business transactions
- Compile data and prepare a variety of reports
- Reconciles records with internal company employees and management, or external vendors or customers.
- At least 5 years experience in a similar role
- Must be Chattered Accountant
- Accounting degree or equivalent
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Knowledge of accepted accounting practices and principles.
- Organizational, verbal and written communication skills a must
- Attention to detail and ability to multi-task is an asset.
- Planning and Organizing
- Strong Communication Skills
- Information and task monitoring
- Problem Analysis
- Stress Tolerance
Qualified Candidates should send their resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com stating the role you are applying for.
Application Deadline 15th March 2013
Someone might need this, why not Share it.