The Internship/Research Attachment programme which is different from the Students Industrial Work Experience Scheme, is aimed at providing opportunities for talented Nigerians to gain work experience and carry out topical research within Shell Exploration & Production Companies in Nigeria (SEPCiN).
Position: Internship / Research Attachment for Postgraduate University Students
Duration: 1 year (non-renewable)
- Selections will be based on postgraduate program-mes/proposals that are pertinent to SEPCiN business objectives and only students with the highest potential will pass screening.
- Automobile/Electrical/Mechanical/Production Engineering,
- Geomatics (Surveying, Hydrography, Geoinformation management, Geodesy, Metocean),
- Environment and Sustainable Community Development.
- Surface/Facilities/Engineering, Petroleum Engineering,
- Production, Well Engineering, Geology/Geophysics,
Applications from candidates should consist of:
- An application letter,
- A 3-paged summary of candidate's postgraduate research program me including: study background, technical objectives, expected outcomes and methodology/data required.
- Curriculum vitae including applicant's contact phone number, email address, as well as contact information of three referees
- All documents should be mailed to: email@example.com
Preparing for NLNG Aptitude Test? Get the Past Quests and Answers