now trademark great tasting ready-to-eat food and quality services to thousands of people and institutions daily through our chain and network of restaurants, bakeries and other catering facilities.
Job Title: Supply Chain Officer
- The Supply Chain Officer will be part of the Supply Chain team and will be primarily responsible for the following tasks:
- Ensure that weekly reports are generated from stores and advice the business as they affect stock and distribution
- Report critical stock positions of all units on daily basis.
- Posting entries of all materials purchased in the accounting system
- Keep abreast of market trends and obtain products at best prices
- Coordinating the activities of inventory officers at the units and working with them and the Restaurant Manager to ensure well-stocked stores and adequate record keeping
Job Title: E-Business Representative
- The E-Business representative will be responsible for driving our online and ohone ordering across all our business in Lagos with the aim of meeting and exceeding revenue and profit objective of the company's food delivery services unit while supporting the general marketing efforts of the company in general.
- Track, analyse and report on customer response and feedback and manage recovery process with the aim to increasing customer retention and brand loyalty.
- Explore all other e-marketing opportunities aimed at driving revenues for the company.
- S/he will manage a comprehensive and efficient retail office and home delivery system for the distribution of the company's products covering Lagos
Interested and qualified candidates should send CVs and Application to: email@example.com using Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline 28th March, 2013
Employment Opportunities at Manpower Nigeria. Apply Now!