On any given day, two billion people use Unilever products to look good, feel good and get more out of life.
With more than 400 brands focused on health and wellbeing, no company touches so many people’s lives in so many different ways.
Our portfolio ranges from nutritionally balanced foods to indulgent ice creams, affordable soaps, luxurious shampoos and everyday household care products. We produce world-leading brands including Lipton, Knorr, Dove, Axe, Hellmann’s and Omo, alongside trusted local names such as Blue Band, Pureit and Suave.
Unilever Nigeria Plc is recruiting to fill the below position:
Job Title: Supply Chain Accountant
Job Number: 130006XZ
Shift: Day Job
Locations: Nigeria-Lagos State-Lagos-Oregun - Head Office
- Responsible for preparation and submission of Supply Chain financials in line with published timelines.
- Supports the Finance Business Partner- Supply Chain in preparing schedules, analysis and Management Information to aid the Supply Chain team’s routine decision making/understanding of the results.
- Controls Master file database and enforces governance process around master files
- Sources Unit Budgetary Control, analysis and Performance Reporting
- OCF Forecast - Consolidation of Fcst input & Reporting - Concern Depn, IWC, Finance Charge, Concern NBV of Disposals, Stock movements & Capex
- Entrenches & Monitors compliance to the Small Control Framework in Supply Chain Operation
- Consolidates & co-ordinates sign-off of the Small Unit Control Framework for Supply Chain Finance
- Management Information input: All Slides for Supply Chain Chapter in Company Management Information Deck
- Updates monthly result timetable for SCF & Publishes monthly SCF Result Performance Scorecard
- Consolidates & co-ordinates Supply Chain Cost monthly forecast
- Computes Forecast Gross Margin Variance Analysis with commentaries on significant variances - Commodity, Currency, One offs, Savings & other underlying costs.
- Computes Actual Gross Margin Variance Analysis with Commentaries - Month, Qtr & Full Year
- Compiles & Reports Regional SC Management Information Deck & KPIs
- Responds to all Regional & Local data requests
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Deadline 31st March, 2013
Employment Opportunities at Manpower Nigeria. Apply Now!