1.) Academic Staff
- All Subject Teachers (JSS 1 - SSS 3)
- Curriculum and Assessment Coordinator (Acting/Former Vice Principal Academics to apply)
- Food and Nutrition Specialist
- Head of Boarding Female (Former Vice Principal to apply)
- Head of Boarding Male (Former Vice Principal to apply)
- Boarding/Hostel Staff (Male and Female)
- Exam Officer (WAEC and NECO)
- System Engineer (ICT)
- Kitchen Manager
- Music Specialist
Academic Staff Requires:
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree (second upper class preferably) in their chosen discipline.
- In addition to the above an educational degree (B. Ed/BSc. Ed/PGDE/NCE) is also required.
- Masters degree in education will be an added advantage.
- ICT knowledge is mandatory
- Minimum of 5 years teaching experience, preferably in WAEC, NECO Or Cambridge.
- Experience in an international school or well established private Nigerian school.
Administrative Staff Requires:
- Minimum of 3 - 5 year of experience for the position applied.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should send their CV, passport photograph and the contact details of two professional referees are required. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted and provided with further details. CV’s should be forwarded to this email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Note: Teachers with overseas experience especially in the UK or USA are encouraged to apply. All enquiries will be treated in strict confidence.
Application Deadline 18th march, 2013
Someone might need this, why not Share it.