On any given day, two billion people use Unilever products to look good, feel good and get more out of life.
With more than 400 brands focused on health and wellbeing, no company touches so many people’s lives in so many different ways.
Our portfolio ranges from nutritionally balanced foods to indulgent ice creams, affordable soaps, luxurious shampoos and everyday household care products. We produce world-leading brands including Lipton, Knorr, Dove, Axe, Hellmann’s and Omo, alongside trusted local names such as Blue Band, Pureit and Suave.
Unilever Nigeria Plc is recruiting to fill the below position:
Job Title: Entry Level Customer Care Executive
Job Number: 130005H9
Shift: Day Job
Job: Customer Development
Locations: Head Office at Oregun, Lagos, Nigeria.
To proactively implement actions to delight customers; Customers, Wholesalers, and Retailers in a manner to build their loyalty to Unilever Business through unmatched services, intimate communication.
- Inter personal skills
- Microsoft word and Excel
- Communication skills
- Educational qualification of National Diploma (OND) in business administration or any other related fields
- Collaboration and relationships
- Customer Facing Experience
- Manage customer care email account to attend to complaints that come from the trade
- Manage the complaints ,enquiries from customers and wholesalers that come through the toll free care line
- Prepare monthly report on TTS credit note application
- Prepare monthly report on damaged returns reversals credit note application
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Deadline 26th March, 2013
Employment Opportunities at Manpower Nigeria. Apply Now!