Midwife Educators, or Public Health Nurse Educators.
Title: Nurse/ Midwife/ Public Health Nurse Tutors programme 2013/ 2014 Academic Session
1.) Educational Qualifications
- The WASC/GCE/NECO with five(5) Credit passes obtained at not more than two (2) sittings.
- The Credit passes must be in English Language, Biology, any of Chemistry, Physics and
- Mathematics, and any one of Health Science, Economics, Food & Nutrition, Geography, Home Economics/Home Management.
In addition to (1) above,
- Applicants for Midwife Tutors Course must be Registered Midwives and possess the RN [RM Certificates of the NMCN,
- Applicants for Public Health Nurse Tutors Course must possess a Public Health Nurse Certificate and be registered with the NMCN.
- Applicants for Nurse Tutors Course must be Registered Nurses with the RN Certificate of the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria (NMCN). An additional qualification in at least any one of the following nursing specialties, Midwifery, Psychiatry, Orthopaedic, Pen- operative and Ophthalmic Nursing, is an added advantage.
- In addition to appropriate professional qualifications, candidates must have at least two (2) years post.registration experience in the intended area of specialty.
Candidates or their sponsors will be responsible for Bench Fees, Feeding, Books, Hostel Maintenance Fees, Transportation, Clinical Experiences, Teaching Practice and other incidental expenses.
How to Apply
Applicants should forward four (4) stamped self addressed official envelopes and a non-refundable application fee of five thousand Naira N5, 000.00) only payable into the School’s Account. Bank account details and Application Forms can be obtained directly from:
- Nurse/Midwife/ Public health Nurse Tutors Programme
- Federal Training Centre for Teachers of Health Sciences
- University College Hospital, Ibadan
- Prospective self-sponsored candidates may also apply.
- Completed Application Forms should reach the above address not later than 3oth June, 2013.
Application Deadline 30th June, 2013