Job Title: Medical Director
Location: Abeokuta, Ogun
- Must be a Medical Doctor who is medically qualified and registered for a period of not less than twelve (12) years and a Consultant in psychiatry specialty for at least five (5) years with evidence of a current registration with the Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria.
- Must have a post-graduate qualification in psychiatry that is duly registered with the Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria.
- The appointee should be a person of courage who can take decisions on the basis of merit facts and principles and not on the basis of pressures from individuals or groups. He/She must also be a person of impeccable character and unassailable integrity.
- The appointee should possess skills that can attract funding from the private sector to supplement government subventions and further enhance the execution of the mandate of the hospital.
- Must show evidence of high-level managerial and executive capacity in the administration of a tertiary medical institution.
- Should have attained professional and academic-standing that must be sufficiently high to command national and intemational respect particularly in the specialty such that it would enhance the good reputation already established for the hospital.
- The Medical Director will be charged with the responsibility for the execution of the policies and matters affecting the day-to- day management of the affairs of the hospital subject to the general control of the Board of Management.
- The salary is consolidated and the appointee shall enjoy other benefits of office as may be approved from time to time by the Federal Government of Nigeria.
How to Apply
Applicants are to forward ten (10) copies of their applications and detailed CVs and ten (10) Photostat copies of their Certificates to the Head of Administration. All applications must contain the e-mail address and GSM number of the applicant for easy and quick communication. Applicants are requested to inform their Referees to send Confidential Reports on them directly to the Head of Administration from whom further details may be obtained.
Applications are to be submitted in a sealed envelope and marked 'Post of The Medical Director" on the top left comer addressed to:
The Head Of Administration
Application Deadline 15th May, 2013.
Preparing for NLNG Aptitude Test? Get the Past Quests and Answers