Securities and Exchange Commission is recruiting to fill the vacant position:
Job Title: Ethics Officer
The successful candidates will be responsible for overseeing all aspects of the Commission’s operations and ensure that they are consistent with the Commission’s code of ethics. The successful candidate will ensure the fostering and maintenance of integrity and ethical behavior, manage the whistle blowing hotlines and the resultant complaints about business practices, hold regular dialogue with potential whistleblowers, and be responsible for some key result areas of the regulatory and compliance work in the Commission.
Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) job vacancies in Nigeria
- Minimum of 10 years relevant experience (Advanced degrees an advantage)
- Corporate governance knowledge is a must
- Strong conviction about right and wrong & proven track record of strong ethical conduct
- Good team working skill
- Relevant IT skills
- Assist in communicating the corporate values of the Commission and incorporating them into a code of ethics
- Maintain a reliable reporting system and procedure for employees and other stakeholders to report ethical lapses or illegal activities
- Disseminate corporate ethics statements, support forms and relevant tools as directed
- Assist in designing and delivering ethics training programmes to familiarise employees with the Commission’s compliance and ethical goals
- Assist in ensuring that the Commission’s code of ethics is a dynamic document and that it is modified to reflect changing attitudes and concerns within the business world.
- Take part in investigations of unethical activities as appropriate
- Assist in maintaining and revising policies and procedures for the general operation of the Commission’s ethics programme
- Maintain the Commission’s confidential procedure for handling and processing allegations as appropriate
- Ensure dissemination of corporate ethics statements, support forms and relevant tools
- Actively participate in annual corporate governance audits and present findings to the executive management team.
- Contribute to divisional periodic reports.
All positions offer competitive salary and benefits packages inclusive of medical, contributory pension scheme, paid vacation, in addition to other benefits
How to Apply
Interested candidates should submit a cover letter and resume in a Word format to the appropriate email to: email@example.com
Please note that ONLY shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Application Deadline 7th May, 2013
Employment Opportunities at Manpower Nigeria. Apply Now!