We look to hire the below position:
Job Title: Chief Financial Officer
The Chief Financial Officer (CFO) is responsible for directing the organization's overall financial policies. These responsibilities require the candidate to work effectively with other senior and executive level management, board of directors, shareholders, financial institutions, corporate counsel, outside auditors and surety and insurance providers. The CFO will accept full responsibility for the financial and administrative functions of the Company and support the continued growth and diversification of the Company. The CFO will report to the CEO.
The CFO will work with the Company in all financial functions including accounting, budget, credit, insurance, cost, tax, and internal audit. The CFO will partner with the CEO and executive team to achieve the organization’s financial goals and specifically will assume responsibility for: (i) actively managing all facets of day-to-day corporate finance, administrative and risk management functions; and (ii) preparing analysis of financial information used by other senior managers to drive improved contract profitability.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Commercial development planning , including diversification expansion/contraction, international sourcing / distribution
- New venture evaluation and setups
- Acquisition due diligence
- Daily treasury activities, including cash position and requirements reports, deficit/surplus assessment and banking
- Accounting research and standard/pronouncement compliance
- External financial reporting
- Cost and profitability control
- Policy and procedure development and control
- Internal controls and auditing
- Project management and new venture evaluations and setups.
- Full responsibility for the preparation of General Ledger entries and reconciliations or month-end closing to close books in a timely manner.
- Full responsibility for analyzing financial statements on a monthly basis and reporting on variances.
- Preparation of a monthly account analysis of balance sheet and income statement Accounts.
- Monthly bank statement reconciliation
- Monthly/quarterly/annual closing procedures, including accruals and prepaid, cost of goods sold (COGS)/ inventory valuations, capitalization, reserves, payroll, commissions, depreciation and amortization.
- Monthly internal financial statement preparation
- Revenues, expenses and profitability analysis and reporting
- Quarterly and annual trial balances and supporting documentation for reviews, audits , formal financial statements and tax returns
- Hiring, training and supervision of staff
- Budgeting and variance analysis
- Treasury management and cash flow projections
- Strategic planning and implementation including foreign entities, outsourcing , restructuring and exists
- All tasks related to AR (billing, credit, collections and receipts) and AR (Payable entries, schedule and payments)
- Payroll and benefits administration including payroll taxes
- General ledger transaction including fixed assets, financing and capital transaction, adjustment entries etc.- whatever is
- applicable to our business) and accounts reconciliation
- Analytical Skills
- Supervisory Management Skills
- Ability to work cooperatively and collaboratively with all levels of employees,
- management, and external agencies to maximize performance, creativity, problem solving, and results.
- Proactive and independent
- Vast in Excel and Microsoft word
- Detail oriented and organized in work;
- Experience with some accounting software like Sap, QuickBooks etc.
- Ability to meet assigned deadlines;
Method of Application:
Interested and qualified candidates should forward C.V (in MSWord format) to: email@example.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Application Deadline 10th May, 2013
Preparing for NLNG Aptitude Test? Get the Past Quests and Answers