Why Halliburton? How about global opportunities, interesting work within small cohesive teams, extensive training, and the opportunity to take your career wherever you want it to GO, with all the support and stability of a truly global organization. With more than 60,000 employees in approximately 80 countries, Halliburton is one of the largest and most respected energy services companies in the industry. Whether you are a new graduate seeking your first job, or an experienced professional looking to make a career change, we have fantastic opportunities across our organization. Are you ready to GO?
Halliburton is recruiting for the position below:
Job Title: Senior Engineer - Pipeline/Process
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Internal Job Title: PP13-ESG-Tech Prof-PPS, Sr
Reference Code: NB00234643_EXT_000
Contract Type: Regular
- An undergraduate degree in Engineering discipline required.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in Pipeline and Process Services which includes experience in Operations and Business Development and management experience.
- Under broad direction, is responsible for the financial and technical success of the project.
- Responsible for all phases of project planning and execution.
- Plans, organizes, coordinates, and controls projects in accordance with the established policies, procedures, systems, and requirements approved by the company.
- Supervises project personnel through subordinate leaders.
- May serve as a proposal manager.
- Job role has budgetary type of accountabilities or directly impacts a revenue center's viability or its quality of service via personal contributions.
- Job role contributes directly to value creation.
- Responsible for day to day contact and communication with client counterparts.
Possesses a detailed knowledge of the industry.
- Develops cross discipline skills, people development skills, and business management skills as part of developmental process to become responsible for a larger project.
- Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Preparing for NLNG Aptitude Test? Get the Past Quests and Answers