company serves the upstream oil and gas industry throughout the lifecycle of the reservoir - from locating hydrocarbons and managing geological data, to drilling and formation evaluation, well construction and completion, and optimizing production through the life of the field.
Why Halliburton? How about global opportunities, interesting work within small cohesive teams, extensive training, and the opportunity to take your career wherever you want it to GO, with all the support and stability of a truly global organization. With more than 60,000 employees in approximately 80 countries, Halliburton is one of the largest and most respected energy services companies in the industry. Whether you are a new graduate seeking your first job, or an experienced professional looking to make a career change, we have fantastic opportunities across our organization. Are you ready to GO?
Halliburton is recruiting for the position below:
Job Title: Engineer - Pipeline/Process
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Internal Job Title: PP14-ESG-Tech Prof-PPS
Reference Code: NB00235025_EXT_000
Contract Type: Regular
- An undergraduate degree in Engineering field is required.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in Pipeline and Process Services which includes experience in Operations and Business Development.
- Under general supervision, provides job design and post job analysis to clients.
- Work independently and provide work direction to others at site.
- Functions as a communications link between customer and the Solutions Team.
- Consults with PSLs regarding equipment needs and specifications.
- Job tasks, correctly performed, impact indirectly on cost containment, efficiency, profitability or operations. Consequences of error are easily measured and can be confined
- Assignments are generally well defined with clear and specified objectives.
- Has developed technical competence in the PSL.
- Performs assignments requiring knowledge and application of basic engineering principles.
- Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Deadline 21st May, 2013
Someone might need this, why not Share it.