hydrocarbons and managing geological data, to drilling and formation evaluation, well construction and completion, and optimizing production through the life of the field.
Why Halliburton? How about global opportunities, interesting work within small cohesive teams, extensive training, and the opportunity to take your career wherever you want it to GO, with all the support and stability of a truly global organization. With more than 60,000 employees in approximately 80 countries, Halliburton is one of the largest and most respected energy services companies in the industry. Whether you are a new graduate seeking your first job, or an experienced professional looking to make a career change, we have fantastic opportunities across our organization. Are you ready to GO?
Halliburton is recruiting for the position below:
Job Title: Logistics Supervisor Senior
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Internal Job Title: PL51-ESG-Logistics Supv, Sr
Reference Code: NB00238294_EXT_001
Contract Type: Regular
- An undergraduate degree or certification in supply chain, logistics, information systems or similar discipline.
- Minimum of 3-5 years experience with a Transportation Management System and/or Supply Chain Event Management system.
- Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.
- Under general supervision, supports the functionality of the Transportation Management System to generate planned shipments for inbound and outbound freight within the supply chain network.
- Participates in Planner and end user training.
- Accountable for larger, more complex shipments.
- May train and lead lower level Planners.
- Conducts advanced troubleshooting within Transportation Management System/Supply Chain Event Management application.
- Assists in developing necessary training material.
- Assists in supervising and developing Logistics Planners.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Deadline 13th May, 2013
Someone might need this, why not Share it.