SHELL Nigeria Graduate Trainee recruitment 2013
The Shell Graduate Programme is a development framework that enables new graduates to become fully independent Shell professionals in 2-5 years. At Shell, new graduates have access to an unparalleled range of roles and world-class training and development opportunities, including:
- Leadership skills development
- Networking, Coaching and Mentoring relationships
- Learning curriculum (training, e-learning modules, accreditation)
- Graduates who finished with a very good degree at the Undergraduate level
- Graduates who are currently engaged in or have finished their National Youth Service
- Graduates with less than four years post graduation experience
You also need to be good at absorbing information, analysing problems, making objective decisions and coming up with original ideas. You should have the drive, confidence and resilience to get things done, the flexibility to work well in a team and the credibility to influence others.
Shell matches you into a particular role based on your skills, so you will not be required to apply for a specific Shell position.
Be sure to click on "Students and Graduates" and apply for a "Shell Recruitment Day". You will need to upload a copy of your resumé, cover letter, and all academic transcripts including both undergraduate and graduate where applicable.
Let’s deliver better energy solutions together.
How To Apply
Interested candidates should:
Click here , as the page opens, click on Search opening, then select Africa and Nigeria and click Search
Click on "Students and Graduates" and apply for a "Shell Recruitment Day".
Application Deadline: 31-Dec-2013
Employment Opportunities at Manpower Nigeria. Apply Now!