Job Title: Finance Officer
Location: Abuja, NG
Reporting to: Head of Finance
- Specific project accounting
- Financial reporting to donors
- Liaising with tax authorities and other related agencies.
- Other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
- Preparing corporate accounts
- Updating financial records and ensuring compliance with internal control procedures.
- Carry out bank reconciliations using QuickBooks accounting package.
- Minimum qualification of B.Sc/HND in Accounting.
- The incumbent must have excellent understanding of excel, word and QuickBooks accounting software.
- Audit experience while not compulsory will be an added advantage.
- Must be a professionally qualified Accountant.
- At least three years hands on experience on a similar job in an IT accounting environment.
- Experience in working in an NGO and budget writing are very essential.
Interested and qualified candidates should forward a one page application with a 3 page CV to:
Advertiser - firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 25th June, 2013