Channels TV urgently seeks a VTR and Vision Mixing Operator in the Master Control Room of its Headquarters in Lagos.
Job Title: VTR and Vision Mixing Operator, Master Control (MCR)
- The Master Control Operator will be responsible for performing all on-air operations to include but not limited to recording, downloading, uploading and editing of all on-air programming and commercial material in a live news programme.
- Operate all control room equipment associated with a typical live news programme .
- Operate on-air branding and news.
- Capture and encoding of content related to on-air schedules.
- Assists media operations group in the recording and storage of content feeds.
- Manages deployment and retrieval of playlists and as-run files, and monitors commercial insertion system.
- Integrates live and previously recorded program content with commercial and promotional spots.
- Monitor and maintain the quality, continuity and availability of multiple networks and distribution channels in a live and non-live environment.
- Monitors video and audio quality and signal availability using waveform monitors, meters and other test and monitoring equipment.
- Prepare and maintain sports, news programmes and associated database for on-air.
- Maintains programmes and break continuity.
- Must have a College Diploma or University Degree in an associated field.
- Must have a minimum of five (5) years work experience in this field.
- Must be proficient with computers and MS office software.
- Must be able to work any scheduled time, including nights, weekends and holidays to support the 24×7 on-air broadcasts
- Must have knowledge and experience in IT.
- Must be experienced in television broadcast, cable programming and network.
- Must have the ability to work under pressure.
Eligible candidates applying for this position must be able to live and work in Lagos State Nigeria for a minimum fixed term of one year or more.
Salary and Benefits: Negotiable
How to Apply
Interested candidates should send your Curriculum Vitae and application letter to email@example.com
Application Deadline 21st June, 2013